With more than 20 years of experience in Project Management and Engineering as below summary:
– As a General Manager of one of the top companies in facility management, I am tasked with overseeing daily business activities, improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals.
– Leading water desalination sector in Design, Pricing, Budgeting, Planning & Project Management of new projects while maintaining strong and successful relationships with all global manufacturing and importing agencies and companies for all components of desalination plants and obtaining the highest discount rates in purchase prices.
– Operation & Maintenance, renovation & rehabilitation of RO water desalination plants with a very high degree of availability & reliability, and asset management to increase equipment lifetime.
– Leading, Project & Operation Management of Elevator projects.
– Industrial Project Management, planning, coordination, and supervising the construction of RO Plants, factories, and production lines.
– Strong experience in leading Facility Management companies and leading MEP projects from planning to site Installations and O&M in both construction and industrial fields.
– Engineering & Maintenance Management of industrial plants attaining a very high degree of availability, with implementing continuous improvement tools and analysis to optimize the process and manufacturing practices.
– Advanced Management & leadership Skills training at American Chamber of commerce.
– PMP certification preparation course at AUC.
– Predictive Maintenance Planning course at AUC.
– Supervising & following up time schedules and monitoring projects’ progress and controlling the site’s work to achieve targets and plans of time schedules and budgets.
– Engineering and Maintenance management of various fields [MEP, control, instrumentation, automation, utilities, HVAC, compressor stations, boilers, generators, BMS].
– Supervising and coordinating contracted projects with local and international companies.
– Performing technical and analytical studies for developing and optimizing existing systems to find final solutions for technical and managerial problems, applying strong root cause analysis.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-maher-a680aa30