Ahmed Ibrahim Alsenosy holds a Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Ph.D.…“Critical success factors for applying (OPM) Governance in MENA region.” Jun 2019 – University of Cincinnati – USA.
- Ph.D …” Organizational Governance Critical Success Factors – An application study for Organizational Governance impact on Projects performance.” …in progress expected ISA 2022 – MSU – Malaysia.
- Master of projects management MSc- Denmark. – 2016 “BPCPM of applying PMI Module in construction projects management on KSA” – Denmark
- Master of Business Administration (MBA®) –2019 ” PMO impact on Projects performance” Bolton University – UK – 2019
- Member and Certified by the project management institute – Pennsylvania – the USA as:
- Project manager professional (PMP ®) – 2011
- Risk Manager Professional (PMI-RMP ®) – 2013
- Professional Business Analysis ( PMI-PBA®) – 2017
- Program management professional (PgMP®) – 2018
- Portfolio management professional (PfMP®) – 2019
- Certified from AXELOS – UK : PRINCE2(practitioner) Certified -2017
- Project Management Office Certified (PMOC®) – USA- 2018
- International Trainer Professional (TOT®) Diploma – Cairo University – 2014
- Arbitration in Construction Contracts Diploma – Arab Academy for Science – 2016
- He has implemented more than +290 courses in project management,
- The author of Project Management PMP (Book) series in Arabic and English, as well as PMO book for more about books, store www.alsenosy.com
- He has several dozens of articles in project management, more than sixty videos in project management.
- Speaker in conferences and forums on Project management topics (Big 5, SEC, DPMF, Cairo Construction Research Center).
- Chairman for RWAAD Magazine specialized in project management, www.rwaadpm.com
Ahmed Ibrahim Alsenosy is also the Founder and partner of PES Inc. www.professionalengineers.us
“Professional Engineers for Training and Education is one of the leading companies in the Middle East, and its ten-years career has included providing training services to several government and non-governmental organizations, including (Saudi Authority of Engineers, Electricity Company, Aramco, Almarai Company, Alraj Bank al-Rajhi… And others) have accreditation and partnerships with local and international universities such as The University of Cansias Kulg, Arab Academy of Science and Technology, Australian Higher Education Institute, University of Nottingham, Open Arab University, Bureda Colleges… Through our expertise and partnerships, we offer you this financial offer, and we hope that you will be satisfied.”
The company’s profile facility, which has extensive company information, can also visit the company’s official website with more than 260 training programs, www.professionalengineers.us
The Facebook page, which has 640,000 followers www.facebook.com/pengineers
Linkedin Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/alsenosy/